First Entry!

First Entry!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Making my way to the Wiki

Well, this weeks assignment was to create a Wiki amoungst our grade level group. I must say a huge thank you to Trevor Henderson. Our Wiki looks amazing and I would have never been able to figure out the things that he did in creating it. For our assignment I was to input a little bio segment about me and then evaluate 3 websites that I had prevoiously chosen. Well, I knew what I wanted to say about me and I had the three website. What I didn't have was the faintest idea on how to input this information into the Wiki. Sure the Wiki site said it was easy and there were even guidelines to follow, but who wants to do it the easy way? Not me, of course!

After several failed attempts and not the faintest clue of how I did it, my information was posted. A few times it just appeared when I thought that I had deleted it, phew! However, I will say that I still have no clue how Trevor and the others were able to add those wonderful clip art images, it was all I could do to get the text there and to stay. Oh, and let's not forget getting the link to stay and be on the right page. While it was nerve wrecking at times, it was a great assignment. I am looking forward to reading everyones evaluations.

Check out our Wiki at http://walden-k4-technologyrace.wikispaces.com

No comments:

Post a Comment